Wednesday, December 07, 2005

yah.. i did one of those things.


My first blog in the train. Somehow counts towards killing my boredom in the train. I usually just bring my ‘teletubby’ like bleutooth headphones to keep me company on the way to school. I’m already dying. I wonder how do people in the 2 other unis survive.

Went to rouge and there was a live band playing there. Think it was like Don Marino or something, wonder if I spelt that wrongly. But anyway, the songs they played last night sucked a little as compared to the last time I saw them at Momo.

I think people should learn how to summarize their blogs. Becoz I am going nowhere right now. I don’t even know what I am talking abt now! Either that or abbreviations. But the biggest boo boos can come out of abbreviations these days.

Maebe that’s the beauty of blogging itself. Writing something that otherwise wouldn’t be read anywhere else. I think we do all find some comfort in penning your thoughts to a piece of hardened wood pulp that has no choice but to intake our daily crap.

Great way to kill time. I am already at Paya Lebar! With a few checks on the handphone I’ll be in sch in no time at all!

I don’t wanna think I have the time to read others’ blog. That is why I don’t normally go read, unless specifically ORDERED so..

Results are coming out soon. After a huge triumph of an A+ for Managament accounting yesterday, I found out that I got a B for business Law. The subject I was so worried abt. Huge setback. Not that I am a puurfectionist or anything, that I put in huge amounts of hardwork, though last min. but I assumed that last min work always works for me.

Well. I am humbled.

Lets hope for more gd news to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home