Monday, December 19, 2005

after effects..

getting it from no one yet... but thats coz no ones seen it cept my friends yesterday. i am walking around the house in my boxers n a cap. gdness. now i know how much they notice me at home. they dont give a damn! one of the rare times i think that its better that they dont notice me at all.

i woke up finding myself walking for 2 mins to east pt and then coming back. PAPER.
made a beautiful card for my anniversary with Shar. beautiful. no posting yet. but be sure i'll post my masterpiece as soon as shes seen it. i want her to be the first one.

y r gfs nowadaes called 'princess' by their boyfriends? or perhaps more often self proclaimed? i see ever so often in my guy frens' inbox someone named princess. haha. or is it a mistress not to be named thats y they are called princess? i've got another grp of girls in sch who proclaim themsleves as princess followed by their names in MSN. one of them simply calls herself princess..

was at SuperHost yesterday. Lee Teng did well. proud of him. He even had a fan club presided by this cronny fellow whom when asked "why do you support lee teng?" answers "this is a secret. i cannot tell you." my gdness.

and so ticks my otherwise activity-less dae. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home