Sunday, October 15, 2006

monday morning makes me murrrr, making munchy muffins misleads my mummy's mundane, maybe meaningful misinterpretations




speak english please. not martian.

1 presentation down for todae. 1 more to go. awesome. i was "speaking" to the crowd. i bet a 60 yr old ah ma could understand me. coz i din speak martian.

吊起来卖。

literal: being hung by a hook like a slaughtered animal, standing in front of the class to be 'zua'ed by the barrage of questions helplessly during Q & A.

abstract: making it known that one is available for a certain title. for example a gay partner.

pls take a while to examine the kidnap photo.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur kidnap photo works the same way as a lame repeating thing. Reminds me of chinese temples

7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excuse me, if wanna post my face gotta pay loyalty leh. Not to the owner of the photo but owner of the face leh...haha

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home