Monday, October 30, 2006

Why did God create pimples?

why did Papz create pimples to make us ugly? i suspect that He din mean to make us ugly, but rather created this 'poison' along with a natural antidote that we do not use todae, at least not at the desirable time.

i suspect that we are all supposed to be beautiful people. simply because God meant for humans to have sex at a younger age than now. i mean think abt it. how can nature/God have meant for us to get married at 28 or 30 and then have only 1 or 2 yrs for ladies to erm.. you know. ladies were meant to and have once upon a time been made to give birth at the earliest age when they are ready. and that is like at the age when they first undergo physical changes? at the age of 14 to 16 i suppose? and read the report below on sex..

did you know that we can determine if a person is sexually active or not by looking at her skin ?
1. Sex is a beauty treatment. Scientific tests have shown that a woman who has sexual relations produces big amounts of estrogen which makes hair shiny and soft.
2. To make love in soft and relaxed way reduces the possibilities of suffering from dermatitis and acne. The sweat produced cleans pores and makes the skin shine.
4. Sex is one of the safest sports. It strengthens and tonifies all body muscles. It is more enjoyabe than doing 20 lapses in the pool. And you don’t need special shoes !
5. Sex is an instantaneous cure against depression. It frees endorphines in the blood flow, creating a state of euphoria and leaves us with a feeling of well-being.
6. The more we make love, the more we have the capacity to do more. A body sexually active releases a higher amount of pheromone. This subtle aroma excites the opposite sex !
7. Sex is the safest tranquiliser in the world. IT IS 10 TIMES MORE EFFICIENT THAN VALIUM.
8. To kiss everyday allows to avoid the dentist. Kisses aid saliva in cleaning teeths and lower the quantity of acids causing enamel weakening.
9. Sex relieves headaches. Each time we make love, it releases the tension in brain veins.

ok. less the pictures that came with this email.haha. its one of those email that says "send to 5 people or more or you won't have gd sex ever in your life" ha!! and they claim that you cannot keep this thing in your mailbox for more than 96 hours. hm.. seems like its been in mine for 10 months or so. oh no i am cursed with lousy sex life.

oh coming back: so you can see. i think God meant for us to have sex at around the age when we have pimples. so that we'd have sex and not acne. so that we could differentiate people who were sexually active and people who were not. but who the hell is not sexually active in those stone age anyway? i tot is like male see female, hormones boil then settle liao. hm.. i wonder. hahaha.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

blackheads, diseases, pimples, aging, dying. all due to the fallen nature, due to sin coming into the world. that's why. its not meant to be that way.

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that the reason why God Created pimples is so we don't get carried away by our self. For example, I highly considered my self a beautiful person, since I was little many boys liked me, and a bunch of people said I was pretty so I Was really consisted. Than when I started growing up and I actually wanted to have a boyfriend I started getting pimples, and a lot of boys stopped liking me. I guess that God Aloud that to happen so that I would not be a hoe. So now I became more of a humble person. So I guess that God aloud everything to happen for a reason!

You both are 2 lost people in the world!
God Created pimples so people like us don't get to consisted about or selfs.
Due to sin coming into the world?? Really??
So we can have sex at a young age?? Really?!
God will never punish us from the sins we make, that is why he gave us our free will. We may chose what we want to do with our lives, but we can not chose what the consequences will be when the earth ends, meaning only God will chose where we go!
To have sex at a young age??
I am sure God will not want that. Adultery is a sin, and when you have sex with many people, like different Boyfriends, that is considered prostitution, and it is also a sin.

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate that God created pimples! It ruined my life! I never really considered myself beautiful but now I have pimples on my forehead and I find myself repulsive now and depressed. now no guy will ever love me because i am so hideous! :(

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't think that im a guy with mild to moderate acne and I don't care how much acne people have. As long as you're a good person

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home