Tuesday, November 14, 2006

i've got 6 windows on msn....



but none of them seem to be a friend. ok. i admit that i am exaggerating. one was asking me about a test he was going to have comin fri which i took on mon. i mentioned minimally, not compromising any integrity. the last i said tt, he said "oh wow, that was really helpful" in a sarcastic way. our window had nothing more as soon as i said my last "clue". is this business sch phenomena?





i've got another one who said this "i dun usually f$*k people on msn, so we'll talk after exams"


this was my reply "then you'd better give me a f%&king good wake up call"





rough night.





frenship is so fragile sometimes huh dun u agree? i for one am not sure if my frenships were the result of others' efforts on me or the other way round. had dinner tonight with lee teng and budt. this seems to be my effort huh. i even told shiro "aiya, my exams heck lah. u come then sae." seems like i am prepared to prepare early for exams this yr.





so how've have everybody been? i wonder.

i'm feeling like the t shirt now. our camp t shirt for yr end camp. nice huh. how apt. just like the way we feel now i guess. lost sheep. i know this'd def make some heads turn and make some eyes roll.

on hindsight, there are things to be happy abt too lah. recently reformatted my com, its working like a ferari now. with nice window fonts and stuff. pretty much customized to the way i want it to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home