Tuesday, September 29, 2009

falling sick

falling sick in a foreign country is not fun at all. somehow i think my body reacts to being away from home. especially at abt the 1 month mark. i remember in Copenhagen, it was about the same time tt i had a major one and then on, seems like i develop the antibodies to go against the germs in a certain country. and it was exactly the same shit, out of no reason at all, my body just goes like aching, with my bowels also joining in the fun of mocking at me. i have a severe headache, restlessness, muscleache, feel feverish and need to lie on bed...
i wonder if the pain they are describing when u get a disease when you are old is of such sorts. if it is, i guess i can understand why some of them really wana end their lives prematurely... its just this irritating pain in a part of your body that u cant seem to identify. oh my. i hope i wake up feeling better tmr coz tmr's like orientation class marking attendance and briefing abt the course. i need to be there to see if i really do wana take the class. haha.
sch has officially started, but it seems like the equation for exchange students has once again left me behind. and i dont understand why its always the case. back in cph, i wasnt staying in a student's dorm and thus didnt really interact much with those pple at the dorms. but it was a gd experience nevertheless. less european friends, more asian friends i guess.
the same here, now that i am in this JAL hostel, of which i have not made a single friend out of, (can u believe it?) i come home on a reflective journey everyday, fighting my way thru the jostling crowd of tokyo plugged in to my ipod. so far, i've sometimes been reading, watching movies and just simply sleeping like a tokyo-jin on those journeys. gd and bad lah. the amt i have to walk a day. haha.
constantly on my mind is, how can i make life better for myself? in terms of getting better deals on the subway, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home