Sunday, September 06, 2009

the final moment and the new beginning

randoms thoughts of the last moments in SG.
  1. I had Kambing soup just now and knowing that i'd not have it for a long while and that i'm gonna miss out on all these sinful food makes me slightly emo.
  2. oh and i also had telor bawang
  3. I keep thinking what I could have left out bringing to Japan even tho i cant pinpoint it.
  4. I keep thinking of wat i'd be doing on my first 7 days in japan since i have the time on my own.
  5. I cant believe that I am actually really leaving SG. and in less than 24 hours i'd be in a different land.
  6. on 1 hand i believe that i'd have a lot of new things to explore, fun, yet i also feel that i'd have a lot of time to reflect and thus experience loneliness.
  7. ok. by now you'd be saying: tell me what i dont know...
  8. i feel that i've been repeating these stuff on all the catchup sessions that i have lately. and its no joke.
  9. i'm excited to blog about my new beginning in Japan. also excited at the idea of posting nice pictures on my blog or Facebook.
  10. yet i think its not going to happen. in the end i think i'd have no time to really master photography to post nice pics.
  11. i'm eager and excited at the time i have to learn new things. japanese, maybe photoshop etc. of which i say for very long liao. i tink i've made significant progress on japanese... but still not enough.
  12. i have a placement test in a weeks time on japanese and i am wondering if i should focus on jap for the 1st week i'm there. yet i brought a lot of other books to japan to read. one of them is the memoirs of Lee Kuan Yew. clearly i am interested in politics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home