Friday, August 07, 2009

God grew tired of us

I guess I'm in no position to even put that quote because you could really imagine the despair and hardship one must really go thru to even say those words...

Today I had a taste of how vulnerable people are. in shows, its so easy for the characters to lose their loved ones in a matter of seconds, but when u start imagining those things happen to you... its unimagineable. seriously. even til now, when i see the pictures of my loved ones, and realised how much we have grown/grown old over the years, one cant help but wonder, in another span of the same time period, one of those in the pictures might not be there anymore. yet life goes on. this is not as profound and i'm making it sound. but it does really affect me. to the extent that i'd imagine myself turning into some overemotional being if i dwelled on it for just a second more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home