Friday, April 03, 2009

sorta a great wrap up

offiicially the last day in sch. had lots of fun and booze and all. sorta like just wana reminsice those moments in sch.. sorta like the last time we are doing everything. walking thru the councourse, gettting a drink in sch with the student discount... etc.

SMU has i guess, shaped me in ways unfathomable by my mind to comprehend but yet it is able to let me articulate about it, ways in which i will remember for a long time to come. yes, we can bitch about it like 90% of the time, about the workload, about this and that. but pls just humour me with the the remembrance of these amazing times i had. coupled with the fact that each time i graduated from JC and sec sch etc, i just felt, if i had the chance to relive those moments, i would have attempted to appreciate my sch life a little bit more. in the same way, i'm in the library now, typing this long story about how my night has been going on. typing on the keyboard hard enough for my friends in the library to sorta like wonder why is this semi drunk dude typing on his keyboard so hard.

and thats beeen the 2nd half of my SMU life thus far. many nights of working relatively hard compared to my usual work load, and then just seeking that level of comfort to sorta like comfort myself that i still have like a life in the form of like drinking in the school bar and sorta like talking to different pple here and there and seem like i have made my dues in school such that i would have a decent conversation with anyone and everyone in school. matter of fact is i am just typing this out with some friends seemingly oblivious to my queer behaviour in school right now. and my sms is ringing every now and then.

thats it? my smu life. ?

i'm still in the fucking lib tho. tats open for 24 fucking hours this period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home