Saturday, March 21, 2009

endless rain

it rained this afternoon, in the backdrop of a day that started really early for me, with many things piling right in front of me. sure there were a number of excitements, for example an event that reminded me that i was going to japan very soon, but still with all the things in my mind. i cant seem to decide on even which to devote my attention to first.

the rain continued while i layed on somewhere, to catch some sleep. sometimes i wonder, its really psychological aint it? that since u know that you slept very little, and thus are just lethargic to do stuff and thus sleep. more than a few times, my body have proved to me just how strong it is in combating physical tiredness, and obviously i am unimpressed by the workrate it is at now. i love my body. its amazing. the sheer fact that everything, EVERYTHING is working almost 99% of the time. your heart has to technically work at full capacity rate til you die. any sophisticated machine that has that utility?

check out pounding that you subject your ass on by sitting on it for the number of hours a day.

i wonder why i felt so out of place when we had a group of students who were going to japan, gather at SMU for this pre departure orientation.

kinda diverse group. but i just felt, weird. am i that different from everyone? why like tt ah ?

nevertheless.

was talking to someone about 'what's your core competency'? i sorta could articulate it very well. but to be honest. its soounds fluffier than any of my SMU presentations made. and i'm so comfortable with tt. ha.

what am i good in?

rain stopped long time ago. its way past appropriate time to be productive now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home