Tuesday, July 25, 2006

reverse blogging 2

26th july

It’s a Wednesday. Sounds like a nice day to go to mambo huh. Feels like I am bogged down by work and its really tough to find any day of the week to do anything. Blogging on the train right now. That’s how efficient SMU has transformed me. Perhaps not SMU, but its just that I became like this in SMU, correlation doesn’t equate to causality. Hur hur.

Just thought to the girls in Vietnam again. Really hav got strong motivation to go back next summer or even this coming dec to see them. I’ve got minh to translate the letters fr them already, pretty excited to go to office to check those mail the first thing in the morning. I cant work in an environment like tt man. Its been 7 days only and I already feel like I cant take it anymore. Hahaha not that its not gd. Its just tough to imagine that in another 3 yrs I’m probably one of those ‘climbers’ haha. Its so easy to reach out to them because no one has probably been interested in them on a 1 to 1 level…. No one has probably offered quidance to them in that sense. Theres so much love to spread around. People in Singapore don’t know how fortunate we are man! There are definitely people who are needy here too, but Vn is such a populated country that it seems that people are dispensible to them!

It’s a tough feeling knowing that good things are happening in your life but not knowing who to share with? Yes I know I am bitching again, and I’ve told myself not to whine at such issues again, bite the bullet and just move on. Yes I know. And its such a bore reading this off my blog already. Boy have I got anything else to write about?

Right now in office already..

The ladies who were giving out flyers to promote fitness first at the overhead bridge before the convention centre really reminds me of the conveyor belts in heavy industries. The way they pass the papers to you in such constant motion really look like those u see in cartoons!

The aunties in the accounts department are so typically Singaporean that sometimes I wana laugh haha! They are sort of like afraid of the boss, uncomfortable to alone in a grp of Danish, blah blah blah, but then again their emails to me sounds so professional! Wahaha. The boss is late, was just thinking of how it is possible if I were the boss to be on time everyday haha. That very ‘take it upon yourself’ kind of leadership by example. My God, there must be something wrong with that previous sentence. My England really CMI! Microsoft Word says so by drawing a nasty green line under that broken English sentence. I think it’d be an art to be able to constantly speak in broken English the way Ali G works. Hm… maebe I should try that.

Wil says I’m full of crap, so full of it that he finds it stressful to keep up with me.. haha. Ok.. the rest is best… left confidential.

Was jogging last night, tried to do some chip ups and stuff, almost dieded. Haha. In the end the workout turned out to be a session with a cat. Pretty usual for me, cats would usually brush themselves against me in the past coz I had one at home. But they’re damn realistic. Got food then they’l be there, no food hey’d go somewhere else. Just like humans isn’t it? Cynical shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home