Friday, June 09, 2006

就是在一个这样夜

i remember Jacky Cheung having this song that goes:
“就是在一个这样夜, 我就会盼望你的出现。。
你有美丽温柔的双眼, 我可以看见。。。”

out of point. i'm not thinking of anyone right now.. but i was talking to myself. but more like imagining talking to my Dad. i can't imagine i'm going to repeat it when i see hiim one of these daes. i'm not gonna sae what i am going to tok to him abt lah.. but doesnt mean i wont tell you if you ask me. ha. :)

what a sleepless night. i lay on bed just to toss and turn and to tok to myself. i tried calling people whom i can tok to at night. i was so desperate i was scuffling to recall of frens who'd not be asleep. i failed. no frens? i'm not so sure. maebe i'm the only soul to not be asleep at 5 am. to illustrate my desperation, i found myself up on msn trying to find anyone at all. all i needed was to talk to some one. there was almost nobody there. man.

the amazing thing tonight? i realized there was someone after all, amidst all the pain and verge to insanity (i was really looking at myself in the mirror, and i looked awfully scary) i realised i was indeed waiting for someone like Jacky Chueng sang. i realised that there was someone after all. for the pain that Daddy caused, there was another Daddy to fix it. and that was my Daddy above. Wil, i know you are gonna laugh at this weak little boy, ha. for needing an anchor, and therefore demonstrating weakness? i think we all need to be weak sometimes. i could swim to an island, i could do marathon, but i definitely am weak in in my Papa's hands. y not? Girls feel when they demonstate the same kind of weakness when they r in their man's hands dont they? the feeling of being taken care of my lady frens? i'd more than love to feel weak if i could be taken care of sometimes. :)

back to the story. i realized i forgot that God was there all along. and so i picked up my guitar with that funny weird shiny A string amidst the rest of the semi rusty old looking strings (i just changed one of my guitar strings. no budget to change all 6 lah :P) and started to play this new song tt i've been trying to play. and i just felt better after doing so. its abt 6 already. i really dun understand how is it that wana sleep but cant sleep. insomniac!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home