Tuesday, May 16, 2006

what a filled life?

what a filled life i have. can read you my schedule for this week. its the hols btw.
mon: new furniture coming, pack room.
tues: filming of convocation 10 to 4
wed: meet captain blake, 8 am do biz camp stuff
thurs: meeting for convocation, lunch appt, davinci code at night
fri : prof's book launch, sell flowers for charity
saturday: salsa
sunday: church, VK tribe outing.

wow. i am having my hols.

i love my new rm with the new study table. so now, with not one but 2 study tables to mself in the bedroom, this looks more like a study rm than a bedroom now. haha. what a nerd i am. i've even got those thick thick dictionaries and reference books stacked on the shelf! i cant believe it. but with so much more work space its real cool. i can pratically give tuition in my room haha.

ironically i wasnt sleeping in my rm the first night it got the revamp. haha.

i've got a friend who regularly reads my blog who said this to me tonight: i dont feel like going supper because i sometimes feel lonely midst being in a crowd. i prefer to spend quality time with my DAD. wow. inspiring. i do feel that too sometimes. but of course its a balance to maintain. i personally feel that i definitely fall into that overactive category.

i told myself this hols i wana do a lot of things. but one of them is not salsa. yet i am taking classes now on them. i'm those by products of spoon feeding over the years that i wont or wont have time to go find things that i wana do . its more like i do watever comes in front of mi that kind. in the end i do things that people want me to do, not the things that i wana do. i always rely on people to teach me. self help is never a concept in me. help buttons t the top right hand corner of the window, i alwyas give up at the 2nd minute of reading them. thats how useless i am. or maebe impatient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home