Monday, May 15, 2006

gf problems

you'd be surprised how much hair i saw coming out from my scalp when i removed my braids. gdness its like cancer patient kind loh. as i remmoved each single braid there were like at least a bunch that came out. at the end of it i felt like i'm losing all my hair. my hair feels significantly thinner now. and the front of my scalp feels like its balding. wahhhahaha. so much so for trying out somehitng new.

at a friend's place now. everyone's like having gf problems now. is it a seasonal thing since its the hols now? people either get opened to many more choices or they are bored and need a sudden increase in attention from their other half? which category do i fall under? none. i fall under the consultant category. coz i always listen to them now rather than people listening to me? i in some ways feel better like this too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home