Friday, April 21, 2006

this is what drinks can do to you. pls do not learn tsk tsk tsk

the simple feat of sitting down and doing nothing feels so good when you have been deprived for so long. sounds a little like army huh. leaving one just to find another of such. its like finding a 2nd girlfriend with the same attitude problem. ok sorry, bad analogy but i just have to put it in coz of my affiliations. :)
the feeling after this set of exams is really good. particularly since i am going to experience one of the few long holidays in my life, 4 mths to be exact. and i know i have quite some stuff packed for me this hols. really looking forward to some free time especially when i've been pushin everything aside since i dont know when.
i've been so into exams i havent had the time to even sit down and chill til these few daes. i've been enjoying myself so much that i cant stop sitting down with frens and doing nothing. was with friends the past couple of daes and have all similar activities lined up for the next few days as well. well. my nus and ntu counterparts, i'm sorry haha. been thru my time, now its urs! all the best. it coming soon.. ah hem,.
well i sure do hope that the hols have in line for me not all of fun but also some of reflection and consolidation. this seems to be the most impt hol for me if i ever wana noe for sure what i wana do in the future. at least thats how i see it. i think that the 2nd year in uni is the golden year of sorts. i see that most of the students really hold important roles when they are in yr 2. by the time they are yr 3, it seems a little too old already. so well.
i guess its time to give family some time.
i think i need to bring a camera around with me soon. should i get one with my progress package? hhaa. i've got money strewn every where it seems like if i dont get money from one place i'd not really know as well. aiya. that explains y i am poor. poor financial planning. need an accountant wife. not true. look at my uncle.. die..
even though school is over for now, i still find myself in school most of the time. either meeting people there or like doing stuff.
ok i am almost out of anything to write already. thats the problem when you dont write when u feel stuff.
i wonder how all my friends are doing. til now then i have the time to think abt them? such a convenient friend eh. yah.. true. i always get complaints abt how short my msgs are and how cold they sound, even from friends. so shar.. you r right. its not your high expectations. its just me. but i tried. gave up. going to give up now too. haha. i am going to be the one liner me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home