Thursday, March 30, 2006

rat races and approvals

i was staying at my pastor's house last night. yes. my pastor's house. dont sound shocked. he's a young PE teacher teaching at St Gabs, where i followed him the next morning to do the last round of community service for my Leadership and Team building project. you know when i mention this friends always give me the same look. as if like how can a person like me get so close with some one named 'Pastor'. or as if my pastor is gay that i stay over. haha. sorry ah yong howe.

aniwae. i am doing this again. we were just talking about doing urgent things that are not important. classic example: bloggin. i cant resist the temptation of not writing it down for the fear of losing that beautiful thought in my mind. yet i've got tons of other more important things to do! like going to see a doctor and studying for my test tmr! yet i am doing this at 730 pm, sitting across the rain alone in school. what tranquility of mind? i beg to differ. more like a getaway where i face myself away from the crowd.

we were talking over teh alia and teh tarik at around midnight. isnt this the life i've been looking forward to? huh wil? haha. shared abt my mum. shared abt learning to say 'no'. he always says that this is my strength and my weakness.

hours later we talked over breakfast (yes!!now you see an eating generation dont you?) and just had good time sharing aout anthing under the sun. hours later shared over lunch.. (ok stop eating!!!) and we shared abt the church, me being the devil's advocate, providing interesting perspectives blah blah blah. whats my point? is there a value in being upfront? can anyone ever be upfront and not be misunderstood? my fear is that if i just take this to a perfectly transparent level, it'd be offending many pple who are already framed themselves. just like how some pple judged me when i posed questions in class. i am fortunate that at least i think the majority of 'rationale' people would think that i was genuine. and indeed i am. i am upfront, thats me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home