Friday, March 17, 2006

finally?

there is more than just one thing on my 'before i forget' list. and they constantly go round n round in my mind. it is 138 am in the morning, and i;ve gt a make up class tmr at 9 am. but i had tomyam noodles just 20 mins ago.. cant really sleep yet. stomachs making funny noises. i think at the rate i am eating, there'd be a hole in my stomach soon. remind me of a movie poster, ithink its dams family values or something. someone holding a candle thru the hole of anothers stomach.

if you are reading this sharlene: this blog is dedicated to you. i've tried to refrain from talking about u here. i dont know y. but not todae.


why is love such a problem all my frens seem to have problems fr it?






she told me she dreamt of me giving her a surprise in her kitchen.. and she missed that feeling all so much.

Shar, thanks for the memories.. i really have to move on from u. i have disappointed u with my insensitivity. so have u with your actions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home