Monday, February 27, 2006

its been a long time?

Lee Teng is the man!!! he is the superhost!!! indeed. i am most respectful of his attitude about learning and 'mo lian' oneself.. if its me i'd prob have dieded. he prob desrved that renault megane and cash prize of 50 k more than anyone else.

someone remarked to me that i havent been blogging forr some time.. wow.. pple nv fail to wow me.

sharlene wowed me yesterdae too. she told me shes got something that shes not so sure about telling me. i sensed bad news. she told me shes been hanging out with this guy frequently.. i asked for details so that i can fit a picture to it and then get over her. wateva... i duno wat to feel already lah.

some more emotional roller coaster? nah.. think it has already simmered down.

i tried to make myself focus on other stuff during this period, like work and friends and other stuff. or so i thought sia..

skin is peeling like a potato!! (do potatoes peel?) maebe orange. wateva.

ooh. i din noe profs get kicks out of seeing students engage in 'sensible' arguments. haha. no bonus nm!! just see argument enough to shiook already. !! haha. funny old man.

'our system is not like that' haha words of the wise old man.

so lately.. been wondering..

when i put random thoughts like that in my blog can anyone follow??? can someone pls give me some feedback? haha so evident that i am a biz student. feedback in blog.. wat the..

i wonder if the profs noe that i am blogging abt them so often. hah.

i think i have to forget about sharlene. i dun think i need a distraction like her. i used to think its not fair. i think the time when i can forget abt her is when i think that theres no need to be fair anymore. i tink i'd just say ok to her for wateva. but nevertheless i still do need time to get over her yeah? i hear so much here and there. circle of frens too small. eeryone noees everyone. gdness. somehow i like that feeling.. the feeling of walking a few steps and seeing familiar faces.. i wonder if i would survive oevrseas.. where no one noes me, and i noe no one. 2nd thoughts on going for exchange? you bet. i feel so attached to my family, paticularly when i dun live with them. so i feel funny going away. i missed them tremendously when i was in the army!! hm.. but then again i want to runaway sometimes. cnt leave my bro back here to die lah.. i want to get that place going with him man. wat the...

housewives... interesting topic huh. you can never leave out menopause in that discussion. i was a victim not once.... but twice of menopause. and i am very sure it wont be my last encounter hahahaha!!!! gdness. i wonder if guys have a similar period in his life. can i imagine myself grumpy and naggy and stuff?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home