Wednesday, January 18, 2006

back to the old days...

back to the old days where we had our long team talks and stuff. i felt it todae. we almost spoke til 3 am at a kopitiam. almost like those uncle at kopitiam. i am indeed v happy loh. after basketball. i love the game. i love having a team that will go with me without any regrets. knowing we did our best. played a beautiful game todae. won by one. BEAUTIFUL. and i feel more and more i have to learn in basketball. to apply in life and to foster another cluster of never ending friendship that will last me a lifetime. i begin to wonder how we will break the odds this time. not by sheer faith and determination, but by a faith in each other. i now understand how shiro is able to move on and play basketball in osaka. i look forward to playing him again. and to improve on myself. perhaps basketball brings me the confidence i need in life. that i can still push myself to the limit. as if when i can push myself physically i noe that i am mentallly stilll ok. thus i am going to invest another yr of my life into this basketball thingy that has taken up half my life. i am a basketman. indeed a basketman, who loves basketball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home