Wednesday, May 31, 2006

now it happens again

hols supposed to relax right? doesnt happen to me leh.

in my conversation with people i realise that the blog is increasingly taking over our lives.. especially in the arena of gossip. haha. we are all blinded by the inactivity of the internet. remember: for every 1 comment people place on your blog, there are many other readers who've read but not left a comment. for every reply in your email especially in yahoogroups or something, there are tons of others who've read the mail but just went hm.. to themselves! haha. and people do tok abt your mails and blogs especially. but well not that i care lah.

looks like my hols is gone again. before it even is. i've got almost 80% of the days filled already. this came true after i decided to go to vietnam earlier to back pack befroe doing my CIP there. trying to live on US$300 in say 2 weeks? i think i'd need a begging bowl, if not a nice ass. :)

so well. i duno leh. whats wrong with me ah? am i trying to do everythig? does tt mean tt i dun noe how to prioritise? or dies tt mean that i do know how to prioritise since i can 'prioritise' these stuff above playing games and stuff? well.. seems like my first hols is spent in such a way that i've got no hols. :)

when i am back either i am bz with orientations or i'd be doing an internship tt lasts for sae a month. thats if i get thru lah.

sounds like my life has only these few things:
my disappointment when my mom doesnt seem to love me
my busy life
my lousy relationships

Hey God:

i feel like leaving for a while. i feel like knowing people different from here. like vietnam haha. is it the people here letting me down or am i having too rosy a pic for people elsewhere? i think i am misrepresenting my feelings here again. i noe theres seems to be a whole lot of pessimism here, but believe me, there isnt a lot. just some.

Hey God, what does it feel like to be like u? dont you ever feel stupid helping people? or is it your time hasnt come yet? i noe people will be like 'how can you gauge God on a human basis? He is different and we cannot imagine how great He is and so on. but if i do not gauge him in a human way then how do i gauge him? i'm not taughty to gauge anything in another way wat. aiya.

at home the whole day again. but going out soon lah. i dun feel like going out to make people happy anymore. i am going to be selfish ahhaa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home