Monday, September 25, 2006

smelt the flowers



i seem to be in this withdrawal symptom this term.

havent been really in sch for the first half of the sem, now that i am freer i also dun feel like being sch that much aniwae. not really sure y. like being sick of running this "popularity" and "exposure" race of being around in school, talking to people, being around, blah blah blah.
this is th 1st week after my busy sched that i could stop and smell the flowers, i wonder if i wana keep on inputting myself in doing things and being busy in that sense, i think its time to stop and smell the flowers. i think its time to go see my mum, see my friends, study, be a mugger and not just be doing things.

whats the season of my life?

season to settle down? looks like it. season to continue to build up my knowledge, in christ or in school or wherever, maebe. season of leading people in my area of influence? maybe.

just got bombed by the prof for a research topic that he doesnt understand. haha. my gdness. think i really gotta mug real hard for now. hai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home