Wednesday, September 13, 2006

excuses


hey hey, this is on oin the train. and so it is. ha. i'm in like one of those ou xiang ju again, angeline. lugging my bad full of basketballs, my lappie bag and my shoe bag. going thru life in my isolated world, filled with moing images and nothing that i can hear but music. gd music that is. the saddie saddie music. i cant take my eyes off you... i cant take my mind off you. (eh. dun even think abt it. its lyrics. dont come and ask me which girl pls. ha.) jay chou wants to go back to the past. so do i. how come time nowadaes pass so fast but yet i feel i did so little in life? this time i din write all these in a word file then post when have internet. i merely did it in one of those 3m post it software tts on my desktop. tts super popular amongst uni students. i like this feeling of being in a crowd yet iso from them kind. last night couldnt meet yonghowe they all but in the end still ended up meeting them at simpang bedok. i'm sure He just wants me to go back and feel the connection. i've been blessed with a grp of brothers who are THERE. its a family that lets u go out and explore. a family that saes, 'son, go and do whatever you wana do, but just know that if you encounter any difficulties, we are always here for you'. isnt that what we lack so much here in singapore? parents are always telling us what to do. blah blah. i'm lucky my mum doesnt. my grandma keeps encouraging me to study econs coz a son of her fren studied econs and is earning $30000 a month now. i'm surprised a lady as gd with numbers as her isnt grappling with the the corelation very well. what the hell am i talking abt? just blurt everything out. so many thoughts going thru my mind now. im used to utilising time now and it seems my only time of solitude where i can type away is on the train, in the toilet, blah blah blah. a friend was at phuture last night and she told me there was a major commotion, got fight got blood and lights were on for a while. i'm at lavender already. in some sense this also kills time for me. i bet i'd have way longer blogs if i studied in NUS or ha. even NTU. :)

天天想你,天天问自己,到什么时候才能告诉你?

天天向你,天天守住一颗心,把我最好的爱都给你。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home