Friday, August 18, 2006

last dae.

This is the last day of my internship. Feels like I have closed a chapter in my life. When I said bye, they all asked if I was going to join them blah blah blah. And you’d know how that’d feel. Either its routine, which unlikely coz it’s the first time they ever had an intern, or it’s a courtesy thing for them. Haha. But aniwae, its real early to say anything, just as my fellow intern said something that I found really meaningful. “sometimes less is more”
And then again.

an ad hoc lunch with the boss and all the chartering team blah blah blah. Kinda like our farewell lunch kinda thing. Got to know this lady who was working for the same company. I presume shes like 1 or 2 yrs older than me max. and shes probably like one of the top graduate from her year in Shanghai maritime university, the other SMU. She is really interesting coz she’s from a maritime university, and she chose it right out of high school! Doesn’t sound like what anyone in spore would have done. And shes prob one who can tell my why I should be interested in shipping at such an age. But anyway we had a short but good lunch talk where she was sitting beside me. Echo is her name. how funky.

That’s not the point, I rushed back to school after lunch with me just having to tell boss that I have something on for a while and needed to go to sch for an hour or so. It was for a prayer meeting with the support grp in LKC. Another brief but awesome time I had in the same day. The initial slight uneasiness soon poured out to become deep insightful and highly personal sharing of life in the hols etc etc. thank Rachel for taking the step to lead worship. Its her first time! I did my first in LKC too Rachel, if that helps at all! And of course yihan for putting it together. We always need a connector like that for organizing something like tt. As I was praying for some things in the grp, and I stopped, I wanted to come back in. but in the end steve ended up praying exactly wat i wanted to sae. amazing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home