Saturday, August 05, 2006

My life in a flash




Its been couple of weeks of playing and working. Each morning I wake up with a specific purpose for the day. Often not having time to just sit down and not know wat to do. Today is a Saturday that I seem to be idling away.. at least for the part of the morning before lunch that is.. very quickly I’m already on the school bound train typing away on this laptop.

My life kinda just ran past me in the dreams last night. I woke up with a heavy head that seemed to be overwhelmed with the events that had already taken place.. they were so real I seem to have already ended the day.

Many of my worst fears, the closest people that’s been with me in the hols just came forth. And everything that I thought about them just seemed to materialize.

A friend just broke a bone on his foot. Out for 6 weeks. That also means that we cant perform for convocation anymore, cause he’s the show right. It feels so right when we love the people around us more. It just feels so right. So watch ‘click’. On top of it being a comedy. It just reminds us of how our lives can all be so fast tracked we run on ‘auto mode’ most of the time! And that’s where we lose people isn’t it?

I used to think, in fact I still do think and imagine, of how I’d feel on the day my parents would leave me.. its really scary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home