Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Routine

This routine of blogging in the train is really getting into me. Such conducive environ. Isolated from the rest of the world from my new sony iso earphones.. haha. Perfect. I heard those r not gd for the ears tho. But anyway. This 30 min ride to school serves to be a time of reflection. Unless I have morning classes, then I’d have to just bear with the morning rush crowd. Afternoon lessons are so gd. I sit on the train! What a rarity. Nights are not conducive for blogging anymore.

I really enjoy this schooling life. Its much better than working life I must sae. Or maebe its coz I had to juggle between work and having an extremely active school life. Not that I have a lot more time to think this term. But then again. I think sometimes we need to have a change to enjoy the contrasting lifestyle. Like being busy for a while and thereafter really appreciating a life that has pauses here and there.

Oh time flies. I’m at bugis already, everytime I reach city hall I’d have to scurry to get my lap top back in my bag and stuff. Before I end up with my lappie in the trainJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home