Thursday, August 02, 2007


Hi all,

haven't seen much activity online lately, i kinda miss those blue worded emails yonghowe sends every now and then with highlights in red. maebe coz now he's in green thats y. (hahaha, classic yonghowe style jokes)

i just ended a 3 hour meeting to plan for a trip to Kathmandu to do comm svc. (yes another trip.) since i still feel the adrenaline from all the brainstorming etc.. i suddenly feel the urge to stop this email silence and hopefully get some comments from the family.

just some quick updates from me since we rarely share is such depth
the recent injury on my knee got me to CGH the same night. x ray shows that no bone injury on tt night. Howe and Huan and jie were there despite it being a sunday night. Feel so loved! coming back, saw the sports doc yesterday. first diagnosis is a grade 2 PCL tear. dun worry, diff fr Lucas, no need op. Thank God. PCL is a supporting ligament of the ACL which lucas tore i think. I was limping on that very next day where i was supposed to take over howe for PE relief rem? yah.. the irony: a Bai Ka limping GTO-wanna-be PE relief teacher. i still had my fun in sch!
the recent car accident i had requires me to fork out a certain sum of money which would affect my finances significantly. ie i would have to forego something. either the Kathmandu comm svc trip, or part of my exchange travelling plan etc. no one is hurt in the accident by the way. and nothing to do with the knee injury. separate incidents. ie i very suai haha. Pray that God will give me wisdom to make a sound decision.. either that or pray tt money will drop from the sky... or maebe like i'd find envelopes in toilets similar to those found in japan: with 10000 yen bills in them.
I had a lot of meaningful moments in a short 2 weeks time in St gabriels sec. even saw Pastor Lily again. no lines here for that. ask me about it.
many decisions i have to make since sch is starting and you'd know that i am the kind that wan this wan that dun wana miss out on anything one. pray with me pls that i would be able to make gd decisions on which activities to join and which to forego... even if heartpain.. haha
Have a blessed week.

jianfeng

ps: by the way the attachment is the fluids that the doctor extracted from my swollen knee via a syringe. wanted to keep it doc says its a bio hazard. ha. sounds like i'd turn into a zombie that kind. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home