Wednesday, January 30, 2008

running in Copenhagen

running. one of the things i kinda dread doing here. had a run with my buddy one of the days. but turns out its like hard to breathe in such cold weather. its really gd to run here coz you dun really perspire tat much. but its not easy. probably not for long distances.

the irony: i just ran home. from a party. it must have been like 3 or 4 km, but i really ran home. alone. i felt a sense of freedom, one that brought me away from the slight fear of the dark when i walk home alone. i felt like i was running so fast, even if there were spirits/ghosts whatever you call it, i would kinda outrun it.

i lost my camera. i kept thinking its ok. but of course it did ruin my night. i had some pretty good pictures today. but i lost it. why din i upload it? why did this happen to me? i might get it back tmr by having my danish buddy call the club and if they have it they'd return it. i dont know. i'm keeping my fingers crosses. i should buy one? or what? hm. we'll see. i've been spending quite a bit. which explains why i would rather die than to take a cab.. (again_), which explains the bizarre run. i kinda feel pretty at home in a foreign country. running home at this hour. i wouldnt run home in singapore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home