Saturday, October 10, 2009

surviving in Tokyo

there are actually many things you can do cheaply in japan. and decisions are often a function of price. today, i decided to pamper myself again, because its allowance day for me. i kinda designate a monthly drawing of money from my acct and damn it cost me money to withdraw this time rd coz i thought it was before 6. but turns out its only free before office hours which i assume is before 5 pm. damn it.
but anyway, after making a huge withdrawal for the month, i went to the supermarket to get some sushi which cost me like 380 yen, which is pretty cheap even at singapore standards. on top of that, i went to the supermarket and found like raw oysters, altho they're not in their shells, but like in a sealed pack. i took it back together and ate them for dinner on top of wat i had in the canteen. every once in a while i'd treat myself to these additions. but then again, i had gd fd yesterday too. at the party, we had so much food, including like pork sashimi. amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home