Tuesday, June 22, 2010

everything happens for a reason

i tried to go to school when rain and wind that destroyed my umbrella made me give up and here I am, with probably about 7 hours in hand and I decided to watch the time traveller's wife, supposedly ahead of schedule.

well, you never have time in your hands, and you're never really ahead of schedule isnt it?

I am so not sure if i could take another love story for now. but i am braving myself for it. I want to feel the love they had. I wana see the visual representation after reading the book, altho its weird because i am just piecing a puzzle that I already the the pieces.

I am watching it with my birds right on my shoulder. and these birds must be enjoying the love story. its their mating season and i have never seen any other birds or human make out as much as they do.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rana Elgohary said...

It's a nice movie, i enjoyed it. And say hi to your love birds! =D

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home