Saturday, October 02, 2010

thoughts in Japan

so many thoughts that ran thru my mind just these 2 days. If i'd like to analyse it logically, once again its those transitions that sets you thinking, you suddenly plunge into a totally different routine etc. I started work over the friday, and realised that I am so lucky I actually started on a friday because there is so many things for me to catchup! just translating those japanese stuff is even to kill my weekend. but then again there is also this excitement, although I thought i'd be able to use more english in my time there. I guess I was wrong, even as the company culture is very very english in nature, I think its still predominantly japanese, at least from the language standpoint. which I guess is going to be a good challenge for me because then I am forced to learn japanese. haha.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home