Monday, July 12, 2010

been wanting to blog

job hunting has got to be one of the times you really get to discover yourself because it is so so so mental. while waiting for a final call from this certain company, you obviously have to continue to pick it up and find other options because its all about options. no matter how confident you are of it. today i got another news from this other company that I wanted very to be part of and i see it as one of the few options that could really rescue me from my situation now and put me in tokyo with a meaningful purpose.

looking at my birds, i've always had different inspirations from observing them. they've been alternating between fighting and being loving that I've been leaving the cage open in such a way that when they try to kill each other, one of them can fly out. but each time i leave it open, of course i leave myself the job of cleaning their shit around my room, which I have really grown accustomed to. anyway, regarding that, each time i leave them out, when i come back after some hours, I find them lovingly tucked in the cage with its top open, as if telling me that they eventually choose to be close to each other and sit on the eggs in show of their love. birds are like humans.

at other times, when i just look at them trying so hard, being just as a bird should, being responsible for in such a disciplined way to hatch their eggs, I get strength from them to work hard towards what I want too. there are so many things that I tell myself these days. but telling myself is easy, having that faith to keep up with it is another thing.

these are the things that i tell myself:

I already know whats at the end of this. and that is that I would be in Japan. its just which way I choose to go there, and the process. so this is just about the process and how I embrace it and enjoy it. its not easy, but neither is it impossible.

I have defied all odds not once but many times. I am used to accomplishing seemingly difficult to accomplish things. I am used to a life with such ups and downs. I know what it takes to be a winner.

having been watching dramas again, 2 things that came to my mind.

1. I'd love to have a father who speaks meaning into my life with few words. like those in the drama. haha.

2. the other general theme in most japanese dramas for love to work out is that you have to stay near each other for there to be tons of times to meet each other coincidentally, like at an okonomiyaki restaurent nearby, at the dry cleaning store, at a ramen store etc. which is bullshit in tokyo's context.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home