Thursday, December 07, 2006

a day of happenings.

havent heard of news that any of my team mates actually reading this. ha.

today is really a long day at work. thinking of it, i had a couple fo firsts.

got my jersey with the word 'team singapore' printed on it. woo hoo. first. no flag tho. not to shiok. ha. but got all those track suit and what have you lah. so well, tho it feels like i am paying for it since i really did pay for it. ha.

did a team talk with my team mates at the end of first day of camp. which is now. lying in the midst of like 12 other snoring corpses typing away. haha. uphold the VJ tradition ah. for once in SMU i felt that i was fulfilling my role as a captain. tho not much anyway. ha. feels like a pseudo captain. but well, i've made up my mind on whats the thing for me this season. so well.

played pictionary with the girls team while all sleeping. tmr confirm gana.

tmrs' gona be a long day again aniwae. but i think really, this yr might just be the yr that we'd have something coming out of it. we might just win. top 4? a medal? i'm not to sure. but we might.... out grouping is the easier grouping man. i think so at least. tho we can practically lose to anyone in the league lah.

i dun need to prove to anyone on anything. i do not need to prove that i have the capabilities of leading a team that could win. is that my handicap? i do not think so. i've always learnt it the hard way. not gonna let me off this time too?

ashway. my new favourite brand.

even my basketball shoes are the colours of spore. white red. am i focusing on the wrong things again by going to AUG? feels like me leaving my platoon and going to ranger course again. once again. this kind of life choices.

this will surely be a defining yr in my uni life.

yr 2.

the feeling of responsibilty sucks. commitment phobia. wild horse. running the plains.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home