Monday, December 11, 2006

sitting early in macs

my days are divided into 3 slots, the morning slot, the afternoon slot and the night slot. once in a while i could do a late night slot for supper. and that would compromise on the morning slots. woke up uncharacteristically early this morning. ha. felt a sense of having unusually more time in the day. i am almost doing nothing now waiting for time to reach 130 before i would head up to tower 4 for a presentation to my ex boss. ha. sitting in macs at lunch hour sure allows you to look at people in their office wear. i see this daze in their faces. but then again. i see that very same daze in mine. isnt it?

God has been soo good to me. i'd say. what is the single biggest asset that God has given me? i'm so tempted to say its my irritable face, or my body that reacts so quicly to workouts, or maebe a relaetively nice voice? or a relatively quick ability to pick up things.

but then again, i think God's greatst gift to me is simply me in my way of handling my interactions with people. tangible?

seems like its time to go up, but i am such an on the dot person, i am not used to going to places early. i like to be on the dot, perhaps thats y people say i am late, coz i am either punctual or late.

hols always seems to be busier times for me than sch time. considering my relatively easy to do semester this time round. thank God i did pretty ok this sem too. hope that it could be better than previous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home