Sunday, August 19, 2007

eve

ever get that feeling of the day before sch starts where you could go sch to check out people, do the usual things you do in sch, start doing work again.. the adrenaline pumping action going on. this is the eve of sch reopening. somewhat lookg forward to it since a long 4 mth break, which i did nothing like what my peers are doing.

but then again i am already getting that dreadful feeling of busyness even before sch starts. no one can beat me on this. i've got a presentation on the first day of sch.

enough of partying and doing nothing, time to get down to work, i know i'd turn down many meetups this term, the only thing now is whether i can keep up with the discipline of choosing studies over the feeling of not wanting to lose out on the events and stuff. its tough.. knowing me.

someone said my typing should change, as in i am mostly using my 3 fingers on each hand only instead of 5. its real hard to change man..

bloggin is actually on my to do list.

so is helping so and so and so on..

Kathmandu is having a huge huge part of my life now. i'm like thinkign of kathmandu day and night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home