Monday, December 10, 2007

things that you don't do when you are in school

a gd run with an old buddy.. in the rain. for a while din have the running feeling, as i got on it, i got faster and faster and faster. the rain was refreshing!

hot bath after, 2 absolutely fantastic ace citrus (as the call the big and juicy and sweet tangerines). 1 cut, the other peeled. just for a slightly different taste to it.

and i got on to my affairs of typing emails and my usual 'admin'.

this definitely made my day. of course something else would've. 2 great mentors in 1 day. what a blessed life i am leading. 2 who are truthful to themselves and to me. and they dun brainwash you. they tell you the truth. even if it means not 'benefiting' themselves. people like tt are hard to come by.

ok.. this is not going to spiral into my family issues again, and certainly not whining abt sch since its over for now.

as you would have noticed: why do i not talk much abt my relationship in my blog? is it because i am ashamed? is it because i do not want to foil my chance with other girls who read my blog? (not tt there are many who read to start with). and of course...

today i am going to talk about the lady in my life. i've been lately thinking about it. and honestly, this is not like acting humble or what, but i so so so do not deserve her. in fact i so do not deserve anyone in this part of my life. since i'm really the selfish sort in a relationship.

i abuse the word 'balanced'. i am the kind who will not give up meeting friends. of course i try to regulate. but i think my gfs are bound to feel like as if i am draggin myself to meet them. its just me. but honestly i am not. i just seek a balanced life. which many times are not understood by most.

i cant say how kind life has been to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home