Thursday, January 31, 2008

thoughts




lately i have been thinking alot. in the bath, while cooking, while washing plates. basically when doing the routine things that i din have to do in Singapore like cooking, washing plates, clearing my room, etc. now i've got to come back early to plan for laundry, coz it'd be too noisy to do laundry at night. so only 9am to 9pm.




so all these thoughts kinda just float around. oh i remember i am supposed to type jie wei an email telling her how i felt when i left. in short i felt so loved. serious. before i start on that:




some random thoughts: i just felt life could be so short, because when i looked at my dad's life, e seems to highlight his peak of his life to be the time at the top of his career when he was real rich. there wasnt much of a mention to his student life, which was not much. and zuup, its like almost 55 years already, and its like i've seen him for the whole process of this highligted part of his life til now. and it just went by so so so fast. and when i look at myself on the highlights i have so far, to a certain extent i feel so accomplished in life, of all my episodes. i guess i couldnt pick out a single highlight like him because each part to me has their moments. from the early dunman high basketball days, to VJC basketball, to army, uni and so. each phase has been somewhat of a highlight to me and of course now in Copenhagen. I am glad i am making each moment in life count as much as it is now and i would certainly look forward to have the same impact when i work.




2 Comments:

Blogger Jason Lim said...

lim kian fong. your birthday is coming already lar.

hope you still love your birthday/christmas/cny/anything present of an ipod touch.

7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm all about you
I'm all about us
No baby, you never have to question my love...

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home