Sunday, March 30, 2008

my name is forest, forest gump.

the show never fails to captivate me. even when it has been banished to the category of being an oldie all thanks to the very lousy resolution of the film in my com, it never fails to captivate me. no matter how many times i watch it. i'm guessing that if i watch the same show 20 yrs fr now. i'd still feel the same about it. its one of those classics that never fade, if you know what i'm saying. in fact, it'd be THE classic for me. i'd probably choose it if i had to choose one movie in my life. it must have been the 5th time i'm watching it, but i still feel the very same emotions in me as if i'm like watching it for the first time. and each time i'd just feel so 'bu gan xin' for forest because time and again, his love just leaves him for no apparent reason, and when she's finally back, she's dead soon after.

sometimes i wish i'd lead a life simple as forest gump. but well, after tonight's appreciation of the show once again, i realised i've got new findings in the movie. as if like i understand some of the words that Bubba was saying and so on from a fresh perspective.

so once again. i'm captivated. and anyone who hasnt watched this show has no idea what a classic is. serious.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

me lor :(

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home