Monday, October 13, 2008

reminiscing moments

not even sure if i spelt it correctly. but as long as people understand.. it doenst bother me to get it all right. thats essentially me.

listening to some melodies in my com/ipod inevitably reminds me of times in Copenhagen/europe. i probably can tag this song to an image of me running along the man made lakes in Copenhagen city centre, while listening to my ipod, trying to capture every last moments i can of the city that i spent significant times in and will forever be a wonderful memory to keep. pretty sentimental, considering the many experiences i've had there, including running back after a late night out, cycling in the snow etc... each time, music kept me occupied, tagging those experiences to specific soundtracks with me. which will forever remind me of those moments. this is the wonder of Jay Chou isnt it. coz he can make you remember experiences, not because of his songs per se. Jay chou can make you remember a break up, a moment with a girl, a moment when you had to make a tough decision to leave someone, a song that you share with a girl, and so much more. he could even remind me of denmark, which i really have to give it to him.

coming back to the busy lifestyle in singapore, i wonder where i'd rather be. its really not tt clear cut. i know i have gotten over that post exchange syndrome long ago. once in a while. i think its the weather that determines many things. experiences that define culture, beaviour. i never the weather had such a huge impact til i was there.

friends too. i hope i can have another of such experience. from the bottom of my heart. just one more. and i'd be ready... for what i dont know. but ready to face everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home