Wednesday, November 04, 2009

I have to blog this I have to blog this

ever got the feeling of like after a long day, you actually read home with a number of things in mind to do? like adding a newly known friend on facebook, or like finding a long lost friend on facebook or just simply like an idea like I have to check out something on the internet kind of thing? right now i am feeling that way.

and ever had the feeling of like, if I kinda like generate such ideas randomly, like finding a long lost fren or something, how can i make it not such a random process since the earlier we generate such ideas, the better it is isnt it? ... Everyday I am just thinking of new things. some perhaps inspired by something that happened in the day, but some really just random things that came to mind.

Today I had a good day going out with 3 japanese people. perhaps the first of such experiences in Japan. I met this friend in class in fact, and within like 2 or 3 classes sitting together and talking extensively in class (since the teacher was really boring), since i openly invited her to one of the dinners I was going to have with weifeng and Chunping, I guess she returned the favour by inviting me to this gathering of hers with her kindergarten friend (15 yrs ago. yes.) and this 32 yr old chef with whom she was parttiming with. wat a combination. even they remarked. and altho I barely understood 30 to 40% of what they were saying to each other, I really had a gd time. right from the bottom of my heart, probably the first bunch of people who dont really speak english but is sort of like really open about having this idiotic singaporean join in their 'fun'. we spoke widely from Singaporean food (obviously to break the ice with the chef, and also probably coz we were having Thai food!), to things in school to like showing even like her kindergarten photos, since that friend was really in many of those photos! haha. in fact, I think her life is like a dream. how rare is it to even keep in touch with your kindergarten friends? she's in fact keeping in touch with like 10 of them, whom she claims is a blessing from Mixi (japan's version of like facebook), and on top of that, her present boyfriend was from her kindergarten! and she has like pictures of them in those times hahaha. amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home