Friday, October 29, 2010

another day in Tokyo

1 month into the job, I'm starting to develop some sort of a routine in my daily life in Tokyo. waking up at the same time because my body clock is used to it etc. i get up at like 830am latest even on weekends now. which i think is a really good thing. routines include making myself a warm cup of coffee or tea in the morning, getting dressed etc. in the morning, when I get to work, the roads at my place are congested with people, I even have a routine of which side of the road to walk, same thing for Tokyo station. I get to work, and I have a routine of keying in my pass number to log in the time etc.. I even have a certain time at which I go to the washroom. which is why i thought the human body has this amazing ability to time things and make it function like a robot man. i normally go to the same bento place to buy a cheap bento and have it in the pantry where some of my female colleagues would have made their own bento which they brought to the office.

at night, sometimes I return to my station, and having meals alone have also been somewhat of a routine here. if U think i'm becoming a loner, think again. everyone does that here. I reach home and the routine starts again, just that I am undoing everything I am doing in the day. throwing the laundry into the washing machine, checking email, etc..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home