Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I shall try again

0715: i wake up to my alarm ringing. I slowly make my way to the bathroom to wash up, while boiling some water on the way.

0720: water boils, I tear a sachet of coffee or tea and make myself a warm cup of whatever to go with the cold morning. I quickly put on my heat tech, to not catch a cold while walking around, and struggle whether to make breakfast, which often ends up as nothing.

0745: I slowly decide what to wear for the day. not that I have that many choices. I wax my hair, put on some cologne, underwear, pants, with the heat tech still on and a shirt on it. I put on my blazer and another winter jacket on top. I look at the time.

0815: I do my final checklist of items, waller, namecard holder, keys, company pass, iphone, umbrella (after checking the weather), scarf/gloves, when it gets cold. I undust myself with the sticker roller thing to pick away all the dust. I remember my notebook, pen and all the things in my working bag.

0820: I get out of house, say good morning to Tokyo, and walk to the station. along the way,I pass by a coffee place with an auntie who says good morning, I keep to the left because its too crowded, occasionally needing to cut to the right. I cross a 4 way junction, pass my a smoking corner normally filled with working people taking a morning puff, before I head up the escalator to the train station. the whole distance takes me a mere 6 mins.

0830: I normally take 1 of 2 trains which goes to my office, of which many people alight at my station, so I dont take a filled train typically of tokyo, but I rarely have a place to sit. I whop out my iphone, read straits times online and sometimes check nba scores online.

0840: I reach Tokyo station, once again, alighting at the back of the train so that its nearest to my exit. I keep left while I walk again, often walking behind people who are already going in the same direction. I see highways of people, for an efficient morning commute.

0845: I reach the office, on my com, record on the time I reach, set down my bag and head to the toilet. I return and check my emails.

0900: the office gets busier and I start my task.

1130: I head to the toilet.

1215: I head for lunch, often a bento store downstairs and bring it back to the office pantry to eat.

1300: an after lunch coffee prevents me from dozing off after a heavy lunch.

1500: I get up and take a walk to the pantry to fill my water.

1830: I get off work, head home.

1845: I reach home, heat up some curry made the night before, fry a steak and toast some bread as dinner. I check out NBA highlights while eating.

1915: I finish dinner and place everything in the sink to be washed later.

1930: I head out again for Japanese classes.

2000: I reach the language centre, start class on Japanese grammar with Xianna.

2130: class ends, I feel tired. I head home.

2145: I reach home, undress, and wash the dishes. I check my email, occasionally type things like this.

2215: I take a shower.

2300: I collect my clothes from the balcony, and fold them and keep them. those that requires ironing, I put aside for the weekend.

2310: my girlfriend calls and tells me shes is going to the hot spring.

2315: I go online for a quick chat with whoever.

2330: I moisturise myself before I head to bed.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home