Monday, January 15, 2007

you know what happened.

whenever i blog it seems like somehting bad happened.
warmth last night in my game after an eventful day. had a pesentation just before the game some say it affected my rest so on.
indeed, but i think the lost affected my rest more. slept at 430 last night, not tt i am not tired, but its just the familiar feeling of losing an important game, especially after a lot of preparation. hai . not sure if God is fair on this. humanly i always surrender games to God aksing him to protect my team from injuries and so on. but somewhat with the intention that we HAVE to win. i'm not realy sure wha i am typing here already. but be the high that kicks in when you have 3 hours of sleep and ngeh ngeh pull yourself out of bed after a few attempts. i actually can still open my eyes to the lesson! corporate reporting. wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home