Saturday, August 25, 2007

living other people's life.

i dun like to be a chauffeur. its just me. people who are ever so willing to chauffeur pple around, they really amaze me. i seriously dun understand why things are happening to me.... the other day my car just died on me right in the middle of the road! how often do things like tt happen? even the hazard like couldnt be on. it died. literally. the engine cant even cough.

the car sure is adding a lot of stress to my life. especially since i couldnt afford to even possess one. even if its given to me free. the amt i have to pay just to let it sit somewhere is killing me literally. each time my car passes by the ERP, it sends magnetic impulses to my heart such that it pumps extra hard. the higher the amt, the harder the pumping.

i so hate myself for having the feeling that i dun like to send people around since it always alters my busy schedule. seems like i am very individualistic when people around me have been nice and willing to send me around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home