Tuesday, December 18, 2007

life after

i must say i am having one of those good times of my life. after a grueling semester with crazy modules, i am enjoying with a lot of alcohol, a lot of catching up with friends, etc. time seems to pass. i seem to have a lot of things to do, yet kinda dont really know wat to do. i'm sucha procrastinator. knowing tt my peers are all probably learning new things by the day, to make themselves more eligible/employable/admirable/happy. i just find it tough to think tt i derive some sorta happiness sleeping the whole day away. i find tt i am like finding things to fill in those time slots. but no purpose in governing what i do. i seem to be meeting whoever calls to meet me. i've grown tired in purposefully organising outtings to meet people i want to me. i meet people who want to meet me. isnt it true? half true. not tt i dont wana meet people who wana meet me. but its just tt i've not been meeting people i want to meet.. with or without them looking me up. why is tt so? i keep thinking i am busy coz i have a lot of things to settle before exchange. but the truth is i am not busy. i am not even doing an internship, with the next summer scehduled for lotsa travels. i seem to be playing and playing. when am i going to work? hm..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home