Friday, March 02, 2007

are you sure?

are you sure when we start working there'd be less uncertainty? i dont think so. perhaps less in a way that you dont have that choice at all. at least we do have that choice of doing what we want on a shorter scale of time right now. say every 4 months you could evaluate whether where you are going right now is the right path you wana follow. when you work, i suppose that volatility is less. some time ago i had the privelege of sitting down at a friends place the way we do it in jc times. and it was such a time to relive those memories and know that we still have this flex. my friend is working but we could still sit down over some titbits and just talk the night away. its in our hands? to what extent? as i write this, i received a mindef ops manning instruction to log on to the website to se emy manning details. this leads me to rethinking what whether i made the right choice being so 'on' in ns, thus leading to this level of involvement even til now. 2 ways of looking at it right, the positive "oh this builds me as a leader" mentality and the "not my business" mentality. my goodness. i sit on the fence often enough to let that add to my constant struggles. sometimes i think i think too much. people used to tell me that. there's so much i wana learn as a person. but just to make money. but also to learn almost everything that i can. haha. side talk. i seem to be drifting in my thoughts. does that matter? my blog really aint that different from anything. you might as well go to Excel and generate a random number than reading such randomness in thoughts. hm..
someone once told me that if life is purposeful your moods will not fluctuate with circumstances. is that true? life is more than earning the max amt of money. true. do you realise my blog is in real terms simply revolving around these issues? u read one you've read them all. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home