Friday, August 08, 2008

This is my version of Hong Kong... for you guys

Hey all, facing this altogether once more. I remember my last day in Copenhagen just a month ago, and I felt so so bad, knowing that I will miss the place and of course even more so, the people and friends I've made in Copenhagen, yet at the same time knowing that even if I stayed on things would have been very different since all the exchange students were to be gone or already gone, or even if we continued with the friendship, there'd be very different dynamics etc. This is life isnt it? sometimes friendship wouldnt have been so sweet given anymore time than required. sometimes its because we know that there is some sort of an 'expiry date' that we'd give it all we've got and make it so so so perfect.

And now I am feeling the same feeling for Hong Kong. Never mind if its 3 weeks or 3 months. if i made 1 real good friend in Hong Kong i'd feel the same. less to say this group that pretty much hung out the whole time. :)I've definitely had my fair share of fun this year... being able to sit down in starbucks doing nothing on a weekday afternoon. you dont get that many of that in 1 lifetime. ok.. cut the soap opera.. let's keep this fairly concise:

BingKai: this is prob one of the most extended time i've spent with you. as we both know: having a great travelling buddy is one of the most essential prerequisites of a great trip, and you've been exactly nothing short of that. i enjoy the easy going, no need to calculate this and that part of our trip. hopefully more 'uncle' trips to come lah huh.

Momoko ちゃん:I know your secret of going out to Central on one of the mornings and telling us you went to the supermarket downstairs.. :) real thoughtful and sweet. I think amongst you are the one understands Sun Tzu's art of war the best even though you are always asleep. because you are always observing the crowd in your corner and look really clueless when you are always clear about whats going on. :) おかげ様で、多く習ってました!:) 幸せになってくださいよ!

Carole: Thanks for the shot glasses.. they are B-E-A-utiful!!! thanks also for the many compliments and I really appreciate it.. all of us have been very observant. haha. All the best for your exchange in UK and we'll see if you feel the same way as me when its finally time to come back to HK. keep in contact ok! Your Catalogue is on the way. Better than those in woman's street.

Jennie: Read the little note you gave me just a while ago. haha. should've waited til in the plane, but well. haha. :) thanks for being the great drinking buddy in AIPE... and of course all the sharing about relationships etc.

So Him (aka lou fu ji): eh. Leng Zai, you know I deliberately put you at the last. One of the best things that can happen to you is when you make a real good friend overseas. 酒逢知己千杯少。i had the chance of meeting a Korean friend on exchange, and now A 百年难得一见的。。。中医专家! what more can i ask for? I think I must have did many good deeds in my previous life. :) thanks for the hospitality you've shown us. might have eaten into your 'Antarctica' Fund. but at least you can come down to Singapore now instead to there, and I'd make you feel so cool you'd think you're in Antarctica. hahahaaa. take care and all the best for your many plans of taking over the world. :) see you somewhere.

以上です

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home