Friday, September 05, 2008

leadership from parents

think about it. my parents never told me the importance of leadership in any context. when i played bball intensively til i had to drop F maths, my mum scolded me and told me to drop bball. haha.

my Dad once lead a company that i guess was 50 strong. pretty impressive. but he never ever told me about the imptnce of leadership. i guess he never told me anything at that time since he wasnt there. haha. but now he tells me: 建阿, 男人要先成家后立业。 i'm like wtf. i thought i was in medieval times. and he said it , i swear to you, with an absolutely straight face. probably one of the classics i'd tell my grandchildren, that's if i eventually do have them.

my brother din ever tell me about leadership. maebe he was more relevant, and he probably knows what i was doing was relevant and thus felt i din need any advice.

i hope i dont need to tell my son about leadership.

i'm applying for so many jobs i wish i had 100000 lifetimes to try them all. or maebe 10000 life times to apply them all. maebe 1 of them, i'd be in cirque de soleil. one of my 'dream' employers, according to a survey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home